Eligibility Review Agreement Contract
Make the First Step Today!
There are 3 simple steps to be made:
- Fill in and sign the Eligibility Review Agreement Form.
- Make a Secure Payment to retain your immigration lawyer!
- Fill in your Online Eligibility Review now and receive a detailed report (5-10 pages) from our immigration lawyers.
- With over 14 years of experience, our lawyers have the knowledge and skill to help your relocation dreams come true.
- We focus on finding an immigration path for you that offers you the best chances of success.
- We are dedicated to assisting each client by giving them specialized attention with their immigration processes.
- We constantly monitor immigration law and will notify you of policy changes that will affect your case.
- Our hardworking and capable lawyers will assist you through each step of immigration from submitting the application to preparing for the interview.
- With years of experience, our lawyers avoid mistakes that can cause immigration applications to be delayed or denied.
- Our dedicated lawyers are easily available by phone and email.
- We are determined to submit applications quickly so that you can relocate to your desired country as soon as possible.
- We have over a 95% success rate with the applications we submit.
- Our efforts have allowed thousands to relocate to their desired country, and we are excited to do the same for you.
Thank you for choosing to engage DC Law Offices to assess your eligibility for relocation to the United States of America, Canada and/or Australia. The following is our proposal for the provision of legal services.
- Legal services to be provided by our office (“DC Law Offices”) will consist of an “Eligibility Review” (Assessment) conducted by one of our experienced immigration attorneys or migration agents. Our office will request from you (the “Applicant”) a detailed list of personal information and/or documents, and once received, one of our experienced immigration attorneys or migration agents will conduct a thorough analysis and provide you with a comprehensive Eligibility Review Report that identifies the relevant temporary and permanent relocation options that may be available to you in the US, Canada, and/ or Australia .
We offer three packages:
- Package 1: Assessment for One Country
Our legal fee to review the Applicant’s Eligibility for one country is EURO €600.
- Package 2: Assessment for Two Countries
Our legal fee to review the Applicant’s Eligibility for the US and either Canada OR Australia is EURO €900.
- Package 3: Assessment for Three Countries
Our legal fee to review the Applicant’s Eligibility for three of the following countries: The US, Canada and Australia a is EURO €950.
- Full payment must be made before this legal service is provided.
- The above fee does not include VAT (if applicable), government fees, translations, post or courier fees, or fees for any other service provided by our office such as legal consultations, application processes, or fees for any other legal or administrative service provided by our office or any other party.
- Please note that if you are not found eligible for any process in packages 2 or 3 you can be refunded.
Scope of Service
- The payment mentioned above is for the Eligibility Review only. If after we determine that you may be eligible for a visa, permanent residency, citizenship, or other status, you choose to engage our legal services to apply for this status, these fees would be separate and in addition to the payment you already made. Our goal is to provide you with quality and timely legal services at a reasonable cost. Using our professional judgment, we will endeavor to assign work on your behalf to those attorneys, immigration agents and other personnel that we deem appropriate under the circumstances. Not everyone qualifies to immigrate or relocate to the US, Canada and/or Australia , and while we will endeavor using our expertise to bring all available options to your attention, we cannot guarantee that there will be relocation options available to you. Further, our office cannot be held accountable for any future immigration-related action taken on your behalf without our assistance.
- The Applicant acknowledges and agrees that DC Law Offices shall be entitled to cease work on the Applicant’s file if the Applicant fails to fulfill payment obligations or to provide DC Law Offices with requested accurate and adequate information and documentation on a timely basis.
- The Applicant must update DC Law Offices of any changes to the Applicant’s contact information or address within seven calendar days of such change.
- It is expressly understood between the Parties that the agreed upon legal work will be deemed to have been concluded as soon as one of the following circumstances occur: completion of the Eligibility Review by DC Law Offices, Termination of this agreement by the Applicant or withdrawal of the Application or becoming physically or mentally incapable of continuing said process or becoming financially insolvent; Termination of this agreement by DC Law Offices according to this agreement (including without limitation, circumstances where this agreement was breached by the Applicant).
- It is hereby expressly agreed between the Parties that should the Applicant fail to rectify a breach of this agreement within a period of ten (10) calendar days following written notification from DC Law Offices to the Applicant specifying such breach, DC Law Offices shall then be entitled to immediately and permanently cease the work on the Applicant’s file, retain whatever amount of legal fees paid to DC Law Offices prior to the date the Applicant is notified of said breach and also claim any outstanding debt owed to DC Law Offices by the Applicant.
- No supplement, modification or waiver of this Agreement or any provision hereof shall be binding unless executed in writing by the DC Law Offices Attorney assigned to the Applicant’s case. Additionally, such writing must clearly and explicitly state that the terms of the Fee Agreement are being changed. Notices, requests and other communications permitted or required to be given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and can be delivered also to the email address designated by each Party.
- Should any dispute arise between the Applicant and DC Law Offices regarding the terms of this agreement, both Parties agree that this agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of local legal jurisdiction authorities where DC Law Offices is incorporated and each Party hereto submits irrevocably to the exclusive jurisdiction of the aforementioned legal authority.
- By your signature below, you acknowledge your understanding that DC Law Offices is a private law firm, not affiliated with any other firm, company or government agency.
DC Law Offices