Who Are We?
Dotan Cohen Law Offices (DCLO) is an international law firm devoted to the practice of Immigration and Relocation Law...Read more
DCLO is committed to providing a smooth and seamless legal immigration process through our experience...Read more
What We Do?
Nonimmigrant and immigrant visas to the United States , Work permits for the United States...Read more
“Yemen has been designated for Temporary Protected Status due to the ongoing armed conflict within the country. This will remain effective September 3rd, 2015 – March 1st, 2016. For more details, please visit http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-09-03/html/2015-21881.htm or http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/temporary-protected-status“
“The NVC has jumped a few months ahead with the the applications they are reviewing. For example, they will be reviewing F2A applications from the first of March 2014 in September. Anyone nearing the second half of their Family Based Green Card Application should check where their priority date stands using the link below:
“Effective immediately, U.S. Embassies and Consulates will adjudicate visa applications that are based on a same-sex marriage in the same way that we adjudicate applications for opposite gender spouses. Please reference the specific guidance on the visa category for which you are applying for more details on documentation required for derivative spouses.”
On June 5, 2015, USCIS will reopen the congressionally mandated fiscal year (FY) 2015 cap and will accept Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, requesting new H-2B workers with an employment start date between April 1 and September 30, 2015.
We want you to know that Green Cards do not always include the holder’s signature. In limited cases, the signature requirement may be waived for certain people, such as children under the age of consent or individuals who are physically unable to provide a signature.
When a Green Card is issued without a signature, the card will say “Signature Waived” on the front and back of the card where a signature would normally be located.
To learn more, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/did-you-know-green-card-does-not-always-have-signature
USCIS received more than 230,000 H-1B cap-subject petitions during this year’s filing period. Now that the USCIS completed data entry, it will begin returning unselected H-1B petitions.
Beginning Friday, May 1, 2015 USCIS will accept only the new version (edition date: 10/23/14) of Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker. The edition date is printed at the bottom of every page. Previous editions of this form will be rejected. If you submit them on or after May 1.
It is expected that thousands of H-1B petitions will be submitted to USCIS within the first week of April.
DV-2017 Program: Online Registration
DV 2017 Program: Online registration for the DV 2017 Program begins on Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and concludes on Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).
Canada Express Entry Immigration – News:
In the Express Entry draw on Sept. 18, the minimum qualifying score reached its lowest level to date at 450 points. This means that some applicants who do not have an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) are able to obtain an invitation to apply for permanent residency and greater flexibility for employers hiring through this system.
- After finding out we had been selected as a winner of the Green Card Lottery, we were contacted by Dotan Cohen Law Offices in regards to assisting us with making our application to the American Embassy, after some consideration we decided to go this route as for us it was a once in a lifetime opportunity which we could not afford to get wrong. We were contacted by Gabe Ronisky who from the beginning of our journey to the end was honest and reliable sending endless emails and calling us on weekends and out of hours to suit ourselves. Gabe took us through each stage of the process starting with assisting us to complete the forms, checking them and amending where necessary and advising us where to get all the documents we required, he then submitted them to the Kentucky Consular Centre. He explained what to expect at the medical and groomed us as to what would be expected of us at the final interview. Gabe was also of great assistance when we encountered a problem at our interview which we left feeling very despondent, he encourage us and immediately did a lot of research on our behalf (we would not have known where to start) and wrote a letter for us to the Embassy to try and rectify the situation. A couple of weeks later we received our passports back, stamped with our immigrants visas. We would highly recommend Gabe, the service he provided was exceptional and nothing was too much trouble for him, without his assistance we would probably not have been successful in obtaining our Green Cards, which we have now received. We hope to leave for North Carolina in next couple of months. Thank you Gabe! Gerald and Jane Brannan January 19, 2013 UK
- I would like to thank Dotan Cohen Law Offices for their marvel efforts, help, concern and directions, to insure the completion of my diversity visa, which I succeeded to receive with their continues back up. Eng. Majdi M. Jafarah February 9, 2013 Saudi Arabia
- We are a Tunisian couple, my husband won the green card DV 2012 We decide to take the advice of an immigration law office so we choose Dotan Cohen Law offices to help us in the process of getting the Green card. I would like to express my gratitude to the best team in Dotan Cohen Law offices who take care of our case : Michael Rosenthal , Asem Shehk and Erica Schain this nice team from Dotan Cohen Law Offices really make our dream comes true. They are very professional, very helpful especially Micheal without his help we never succeed in the interview. They make this experience simple, easy and worth it. Michael helps us in all steps , he take care of every detail in completing the forms, review them, asking us for the right information ,helping us to prepare the documents , telling us about every detail prior the interview. And Because of all his big work to prepare everything, the interview was very easy and fast , we have the right documents and forms and we know in advance about all the steps: we were well prepared to succeed and to get our green card. So thank you so much Michael for your effort you are a wonderful support for us without you we never get our passes to live the American dream. Definitely I recommend Dotan Cohen Law offices to all my friends and everyone who wins the green card so winners don't hesitate to choose Dotan Cohen Law offices Jamila & Salim February 15, 2013 Tunisia
- This is a short letter commending the excellent service and advice our family received from Dotan Cohen Law Office. After being selected for consideration in the DV visa program we decided that it would be prudent to employ the services of a law firm experienced in the field of immigration law. Dotan Cohen came highly recommended so we chose to use them. Being half way around the world in Africa and utilizing the services of attorneys you’ve never met is a leap of faith, but from the first contact it became apparent that we had made the right choice. The professional, yet warm and friendly manner we were introduced to the firm and their obvious intimate knowledge of their specialty, instilled confidence from day one. As time progressed and we were required to fill in the required forms we were led through the process with attention to every detail and explanations of all questions we might have had were made with clarity and efficiency. At no time did we feel alone in the process. I would like to single out MIchael Rosenthal whose patience and ability to anticipate our concerns and remedy them timeously and without stress made this whole process a whole lot easier and much more bearable. Our family would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank Mr Rosenthal and Dotan Cohen for delivering such a professional, efficient and necessary service and would not hesitate to recommend your services to others. Aaron G. Diamond. May 6, 2013 South Africa
- Recommended with highest regards; DC Law Offices expertise, efficiency and detailed briefing at every step helped me & my family of 5 in getting the Green Card, seemingly so easy. Speechless for the unmatched support and follow-up in completing the requisite documentation. I would definitely recommend your firm to anyone I know is applying for the Green Card through Lottery. Mazen Afana July 21, 2013 Saudi Arabia
- I have no hesitation in recommending DC law office to any person wishing to use their services in obtaining their Diversity Visa (Green Card). I was very impressed by the professionalism shown by the staff in: Document preparation; communication, both by e-mail and telephone; providing a check list for all the documents needed (with a guide to where and how to obtain them, if not in possession); pre interview preparation; and lastly the phone call making sure that all documents on the check list where in order and advising on what to expect at the Embassy. It was due to their efficiency and per-interview preparation that we felt confident and managed to obtain our Diversity Visa without any problems. Again I would like to emphasize that I have not hesitation in recommending DC law office to any person, wanting immigration related advice or need some sort of representation. Thanking you. Kamal Patel August 19, 2013 Zambia
- Dear Mr. Rosenthal ! I would warmly recommend your Dotan Cohen Law offices to anyone who wants to really guarantee getting his green card to show that you were unfaithful talented and professionals with your work and is reliable. You try very hard and do your best always exactly as you say have said at first conversation with me . Thank you so much for everything Sincerely Neriman Nader August 29, 2013 Sweden
- Après quatre années de patience je viens de décrocher le grand sésame a savoir mon visa d’immigrant aux USA pour moi et ma famille. Bien entendu je ne saurai décrire mon bonheur qui est incommensurable… Toute fois, je tiens a signaler que cet aboutissement heureux est du aussi a l’assistance de l’équipe de DC LAW OFFICES a NEW YORK (USA) qui m’ont soutenu et guide dans mes démarches tout au long de ce processus et qui ont toujours été disponibles pour répondre a mes questions et mes préoccupations avec une très grande amabilité et un grand sérieux. Je tiens a les remercier vivement et a leur exprimer ma profonde gratitude avec une mention très spéciale a Michael Rosenthal. Je les recommande vivement a tous ceux qui veulent réussir dans leurs démarches. AZEDINE GRINE September 7, 2013 Algeria
السادة مكاتب دي سي القانونية
أشكركم على الجهود التي بذلتموها في سبيل دقة وصحة تسجيل المعلومات الخاصة بي وبعائلتي على نماذج الهجرة المتعددة.
كنت بحاجة ماسة لإرشاراتكم القيمة التي كان لها مباشر في نجاح الإجراءات التي قمنا بها.
لقد كنت مرتاحا ًلتعامكم الإيجابي وردودكم الوافية على جميع الاستفسارات التي نوجهها لكم.
ولاقتناعي بما بذلتموه من جهود نصحت زملائي الذي سيمرون بنفس التجربة بالتواصل معكم.
د.عبدالباري مشعلDr.Abdulbari Mashal September 3, 2013 Kuwait
- “Thanks for all services which I get it from dotan Cohen, law offices. Without these services I could not do anything by myself. They help me to complete my documents without any mistake, at anytime I ask them, they answer me to be on a right way. So without them I can’t get any visa to travel to U.S.A. thanks again for all staff who worked in Dotan Cohen, law offices.”
- Dear Seth, interveiw went very well, you and your Company where really very helpfull , i would strongly recomend you and your Company to anyone , even the queen of england lol. We our awaiting our Passports to be collected so they can be stamped, and then it Will be all systems go. Many thanks for your help, best wishes Hayat Nas , Teresa Nas, James Nas.
- Recommendation to Dotan Cohen, Law Offices âMy name is Oriol Sanchez, Iâm from Barcelona and this 2010 I have obtained the Green Card thanks to the great services given by the Dotan Cohen Team. Specially, I want to be grateful for the human, nearby and very decisive treatment that I have received on the part of the Dotan Cohen Team every moment and every contact with meâ. Thanks for all
- "I decided to use the services of Dotan Cohen and they led me step by step on the process of gathering all the information and filling all the forms needed for getting the green card. They proved very efficient and they made things look easy. In matters of law, one can't just trust in common sense. Having their support on my side really worked."
- "I am so grateful to Dotan Cohen for your professionalism with what you helped me, my husband and our 5 children getting our green card. I really can't find words to explain my gratitude. Thank you for everything you did for me and my family. I shall never ever forget the troubles you got in organizing our process. I promise to introduce your law firm to all my friends who are applying for the green card in case they win."
Learn From The Experts
Why not learn from the experts that have years of experience in the Visa and Green card department?Read Articles
This article will discuss the documentary evidence that a foreign national can…11Jul
relocation-law.com is owned and operated by DC Law Offices, USA and DC Law Offices Israel